St. Thomas Prefectorial Board, Kuching
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can the admin please tell who are they?

5 posters

Go down

can the admin please tell who are they? Empty can the admin please tell who are they?

Post by RickyLingLikKee Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:05 pm

who is takila?
who is lionel?(ex leader?)
who is admin test?0.o

RickyLingLikKee
SP

Male
Number of posts : 132
can the admin please tell who are they? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100can the admin please tell who are they? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Level :
can the admin please tell who are they? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100can the admin please tell who are they? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

can the admin please tell who are they? Empty Re: can the admin please tell who are they?

Post by mIzIe Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:38 pm

taikila is abdul rahim....

admin test for admin test liao...

lionel i duno..
mIzIe
mIzIe

Male
Number of posts : 415

Warning Level :

Registration date : 2009-01-06

Back to top Go down

can the admin please tell who are they? Empty Re: can the admin please tell who are they?

Post by JYONG Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:15 pm

lionel is ex prefects..
i last time sama tuition physics wif him de hahaha
JYONG
JYONG
SP

Male
Number of posts : 192

Warning Level :

Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Lionel Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:49 am

Greetings:

Answer to both question. Yes, I am an ex-prefect. My name is Lionel Poh Tzyh Yeang. Graduation Year-2007. Former student of 5S1 2007.

If you still have doubts, i think u can consult ur KP/SSP/SP. I think they can provide you with the answers.

I guess this might answer to all the doubts ya.

Lionel Poh Tzyh Yeang.

Lionel

Number of posts : 5

Warning Level :

Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:07 pm

Hoho lionel poh.. stil remember me? kevin lai ^^
Kevin
Kevin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 286

Warning Level :
can the admin please tell who are they? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100can the admin please tell who are they? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-02

http://kevin-lalala.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lionel Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:51 am

Greetings Kevin:

Yes of course.. I still remember. How are you doing? Hows F5?

Do send my regards to your auntie ya, Miss Magdalan Bong.

Lionel Poh Tzyh Yeang

Lionel

Number of posts : 5

Warning Level :

Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:40 pm

hahaha.. F5 tough.. have to struggle.. sure i will pass the regards to her.. ^^
Kevin
Kevin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 286

Warning Level :
can the admin please tell who are they? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100can the admin please tell who are they? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-02

http://kevin-lalala.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum